Bright and smooth with international topnotes. A rich social media experience accentuated by a hint of technical sweetness. Gentle taste with design and communication highlights.
I'm resourceful, customer-oriented and creative.
A foodie, a digital native and a social media expert,
I prefer customizable products, and I love design, the Internet, classic adventure games and baking cookies.
Home is where the Wi-Fi connects automatically.”
Making brands stronger, attracting customers, launching new products, developing campaigns, hosting events, engaging followers, helping companies go digital, taking care of influencers... and having fun!
MBA with focus on Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability.
Elected Student Representative for the 13/14 Class. Company Project: Strategic consultancy for Leroy Merlin (Home improvement and construction).
Elected Student Representative, 2002 - 2007.
Final Paper: Design and Deployment of Osakidetza's New Corporate Network. Grade: 9.
Business consultant for production and service optimization as well as financial issues.
- Worked at the Grassroots Kitchen restaurant as part of the MBA Service Learning process.
- Assisted the restaurant management with business forecasts, cost calculation and production processes.
- Worked closely with the Filipino villagers in the farm for community engagement and multicultural immersion.
Across multiple roles, worked directly with key customers taking care of their needs and solving their complex technical problems in a fast-paced environment.
Technical Account Manager
- Coordinated the Network Office of Euskaltel for the Basque Health Care System, Osakidetza, a ten-person team in charge of the network and telephone systems.
- Defined and developed fail-safe procedures for the client network.
- Worked with the Engineering Department and CISCO Networks in the definition and implementation of the encrypted network for Osakidetza.
Wholesale Acount Manager
- Worked hand in hand with the Wholesale Department to resolve issues with wholesale customers.
- Assisted in the definition of the Carrier Service contract with T-Mobile.
- Operated and maintained the data-network for Osakidetza.
- Worked as on-call engineer for high impact failures on the inter-hospital data network.
Selected as part of the Internship program, assisted the engineering team with one of their key projects. After graduation got hired as technical Account Manager for the maintenance of the same project.
- Assisted with a large-scale network design and deployment for Osakidetza.
- Provided remote support for on-site installers during network deployments